Thursday, June 08, 2006

The 10 Things I Learned Today...

1. Being sick doesn't mean you get to take a break from laundry, taking and picking up kids from school, making breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaning up a kitchen and getting kids in the bath and ready for bed. Sometimes I wish I was a man so I could be sick and just lay in bed all day!

2. If there is a stray cat in your garage, making a home for itself and refusing to leave... just take your water hose and shoot water at it... it'll run out and probably never return.

3. If you shoot a cat with water in your garage you may get everything wet, like boxes and tools.

4. The desert has some big ants that love to come in your house.

5. My exterminator Kenny is the best... one phone call and he's here to kill those ants.

6. The greatest friendships I have are with people I've met over the internet.

7. Going to the grocery store, sick, with three kids is NOT fun.

8. 8:00 p.m. is my favorite time of the day.

9. I want my husband to come home and take care of me.

10. It took me almost an hour to come up with these 10 things I learned today... I don't think I'm stupid, just on a lot of cold medicine.

2 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

Poor Lindi... if I loved near by I'd bring you chicken soup... but I can't cook so you lucky I don't

Jes said...

lol neen!! hang in there girl, you'll be better soon!!