Okay, no pictures, but we had the BEST time tonight! I took the kids to the City Community Center. They have an indoor pool that is huge. It has a giant water slide, a rushing river thing that you basically just stay still and it floats you along, and a playground in the shalow end of the pool. We were there for over an hour and if it wasn't for the fact it was 8:30 p.m., we would have stayed longer. The kids loved the big water slide and went down it over and over. Sydney had a blast floating along the little river. It wasn't crowded at all which made it even more fun.
Next time I go there I think I'll buy one of those waterproof disposable cameras and take some pictures. There was no way I was going to take my digital there... I was also enjoying the water slide!!!
2 comments:
Woo hoo you guys are all having a blast...
u guys seem to be having lots of fun, and i'm so happy to hear about it all.... please, keep posting, and include as many pics as you can.... i'm already going into withdrawls and missing u guys insanely!!!
Post a Comment