
Sydney hates being a late bloomer. When she was nearly the only one in her kindergarten class that hadn't lost a tooth yet, it irritated her. Every day she wiggles her bottom teeth in hopes that they are loose and every day I have to tell her that they are not loose. Well today, like the other days, she came running up to me with joyful tears in her eyes... "mommy, it's loose"! I was ready to do the normal wiggle and tell her it's not, but then I felt that her tooth was indeed loose!!! She is soooooo happy. Now she'll be funny looking in the next few months and probably will start first grade toothless!
2 comments:
Love the photo... yah the tooth fairy gets to stop in Utah!
cuuuute picture! congrats to syd! i remember my first loose tooth... hopefully it doesn't take long to loosen up and fall out! :D
Post a Comment