So here I am posting again before any of you have read my last post (soccer one). I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to Bailey letting me know he had peed all over our bed. Sure enough, a huge wet spot right in the middle. Don't you just love how they crawl into YOUR bed to do this? So I had to change his clothes and then push Matt over to one side and I the other side. What fun.
Then, as I'm trying to get back to sleep my mind starts to spin. I'm thinking about everything... how we need to get Health Insurance here in Utah?, When will we get a closing date for our house?, When will we be able to start looking for our own house?, how the regular laundry has to wait now because I have to wash our sheets (thanks again Bailey). Sure enough it was then 5:30 a.m. and I was still awake.
Then I notice that my throat is a bit sore and my nose is starting to tingle... ahhh yes, an allergy attack coming on! So I laid there for a bit and it wasn't going away, so then I had to get up and take some allergy meds. I gave up trying to go back to sleep so I got on the computer and caught up on reading some blogs of some scrapbooking friends and messed around with the blog I'm making for my parents.
Now it's 7:00 a.m. I can hear Alisa and the kids up and getting ready to leave. I laid back down and sort of went back to sleep. Now I'm sooooo tired! My allergy attack wasn't what I thought, I now think I'm getting a cold because my throat is still sore and that usually doesn't happen with allergies. Hopefully it wont turn into anything major and hopefully the kids wont get it right before Sydney starts school this month.
Okay, my STRESSED OUT post is done. LOL
2 comments:
Oh Lindi
I know this all too well.... well apart from the wet bed part. Hope the day gets better and you can slip in a nana nap later
Sorry you had a s*** day. Hope the next one is better. I might be able to jump on after work tomorrow (I am working Saturday morning from 8am - noon so I will finish at 6pm your time...). If you are online it will be fun to talk again!!!
Post a Comment