Tuesday, August 01, 2006
WE'RE IN ESCROW!!!!!!!!
I just got the call from our realtor today. I can't believe it's finally happening. I still need those prayers that all goes through. I hear these things can fall out of escrow at anytime, hopefully this wont happen. Our realtor thinks she can have our house closed before 30 days... lets hope so! I can finally relax a little, but not totally relax until we close. Please send your happy thoughts our way!!!!!
8 comments:
woohoo wooohooo wooooohoooo!!!!
yay! good for you!
woohoo double woo woo hoo hoo
WOOO HOO Is right!!!!!!!
Fantastic news you guys! Keeping the thought coming your way!!!
you got it baby woo hoo prayers sent
awesome news!!!!prayer sent!
Yay!!!! Sending lots of happy thought your way!!! (even though I dont know what escrow means!! haha..ugh Im sad...lol)
congrats - that is such terrific news!!!!
Post a Comment