Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wish me luck!

Tonight our ward (church group) is having a service auction... basically it's an auction for services rather than "things". So, I'm donating a photoshoot in hopes that the people who win will love my photos so much that they will start to refer me to others and I can start making some cash on the side. (Maybe enough to one day get CS2!) LOL.

I got out my favorite pictures to display and hopefully I'll get multiple bids!

On another note, I received a wonderful package from a friend I met on my scrapjazz scrapbooking website. Just as I was feeling horrible about the house and Matt's job and everything around me, I get this wonderful treat in the mail. It really made my day!!!

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

so sweet that a friend can make your day. Good luck on the auction.

I have been thinking of you.

Jes said...

good luck on the auction, i hope it went well.... how amazing would that be?!

great timing :o) glad i could put a smile on your face.