Friday, September 08, 2006

Cold, Cold, go away!

So, I'm on day 4 of this massive cold that does not want to go away. I've taken the Zicam, Cold Eeze, Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea... and of course, all the cold meds you can imagine. This virus is here to stay!!! So far the boys have been safe and Sydney just coughs every once in a while. My entire head is so stuffed up and I sound like a man when I talk... this truly SUCKS! To add to my hardship, I had an allergy attack and sneezed about 20 times in a row, I seriously thought my brains were going to fly out of my nose.

Okay, my sick rant is over... for now.

We decided against the Utah State Fair tonight. Matt had an appointment tonight and my sister's boy Parker was a bit cranky. Just the thought of Alisa and I and 5 kids in a crowded place with rides was a bit more than we wanted to tackle. So we stayed home, grilled some burgers and put the kids to bed
.

Tomorrow we are going to a resort in the mountains (different mountains this time) to visit with some family and let the kids hang in a pool all day... Yes, I will have pictures. Matt wont be going with us, he has to work his construction job all day, it sucks, but it's only temporary.

No news on the job interview. Matt's called and left messages every day and still hasn't heard anything. We're still going to hang on to hope a little longer, but if by the end of next week we don't hear anything, we'll just have to assume the job has been filled.

Well, I'm going to attempt to lay down and try to breath. I would really like to get through a night without waking up coughing or sneezing my brains out.

No comments: