Thursday, October 26, 2006

So we're finally official!

Today was a busy day for Matt and I. First Matt had a 3rd meeting about that DM assistant job. He meets with him again on Tuesday hopefully to finalize things. After the meeting Matt took his car to get inspected and the oil changed so he could get his Utah license plates. I followed along and got my oil changed as well. Then Matt went to the DMV to get his car registered and the Utah plates. After he got home, he watched the kids while I went to get my Utah drivers license. It was a long 2 hours, (and I got 100% on the written test), and I'm now official!!! Gosh, it's great being a Utard!

No word from the parents today... maybe we'll get an email later. I'll post on their blog if I do so keep checking back.

Our computer is also having issues, (I'm on my sister's right now), so posting pictures will have to wait a week or so.

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

UTARD! hahahahhahahahhhahhaa cracking up!
Your so funny! You should get a special bumper sticker...