Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year! (yes, I know I'm late)

New Year's Eve Matt and I got a babysitter and went downtown to the city party. It was okay, very cold!!! We ended up leaving early and came home to watch a movie. New Year's day we went out to lunch with Matt's dad and Maria who are here in town visiting. Later that day we went to Aunt Cheri's house for some great Japanese food and the kids did some fireworks.

So 2006 is finally gone... wow, what a year! We bought a house and sold a house and moved to Utah. Maybe 2007 we'll finally settle down. We are so thankful for all the family and friends who have supported us throughout the year. Let 2007 bring great things to all of us!

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

Yay! Bring on the good stuff!It's finally summer here - stinking hot - so your snow photos are looking a little weird! Hee hee!