Nothing much to report. Kids are back in school which is great! Sydney couldn't wait to go back. Gavin didn't really want to go back because he would rather stay home and play his new game cube, but after I told him it wasn't going to happen, he went back happily!Here are the boys in the van while waiting for Gav to go to school. They are blurry and just "snapshots", but I love them. It shows how fun they can be.
We have another big snow storm headed our way... I'm getting sick of the snow, but the kids can't get enough of it.
My photo shoots have slowed down a bit with all the visiting relatives gone now. I'm hoping to get some going again. It'll be nice when spring hits and outdoor shoots wont be so cold.
That's it for now! I've been updating my "photo a day" blog, so check that out!
No comments:
Post a Comment