
Friday, January 12, 2007
Sydney has been begging me for months to let her cut her hair and for months I've said no. Finally we came to a compromise. She wanted it super short, just under her ears and I wanted to keep it long, so we went right in the middle! I'm still not used to seeing her with a "big girl" haircut, but I do think she looks cute! There's another picture of her with the new haircut on my photography blog.


4 comments:
CUTE!!!!
First of all Sydney looks so CUTE with shorter hair! she is growing up SO FAST... second of all ... should add my blog to your frequently visited blogs... and visit it...
www.robertoandelizabeth.blogspot.com
Tell everyone HI for me!
First of all Sydney looks so CUTE with shorter hair... Second of all you should add my blog to your frequently viewed blogs... and view it...
www.robertoandelizabeth.blogspot.com
Tell everyone HI for me! Oh... and I was looking at your pic a day email and was wondering can you make everyone look good or what? You even made Satish look decent! :)
Wow she looks so grown up, just shows a little cut can do so much
Post a Comment