Everyone on scrapjazz was going nuts over these cute little mailboxes from the Target dollar spot. They were once just plain white. I went to three Targets in our area and could not find them. Finally a great on-line friend sent me some. So I got out the Modge Podge and began cutting and gluing and making these adorable valentine gifts for Gavin and Sydney's teachers. They will be filled with chocolate!Saturday, February 03, 2007
My little project today.
Everyone on scrapjazz was going nuts over these cute little mailboxes from the Target dollar spot. They were once just plain white. I went to three Targets in our area and could not find them. Finally a great on-line friend sent me some. So I got out the Modge Podge and began cutting and gluing and making these adorable valentine gifts for Gavin and Sydney's teachers. They will be filled with chocolate!
1 comment:
WOW Lindi! THese are so darn cute!
See this is why you become a teacher...! Hee hee!
PS Have you changed your phone...? I text you a couple of days ago??
Post a Comment