Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our new love. LOL

Yes, Lego Star Wars II has taken over! From sun up to sun down the kids are begging to play it. We have our rule that after an hour of play they have to stop and do something else like read or play outside for a bit... but let me tell you, after a few minutes they are wanting to play it again. Finally I, mom, wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I found out that I love it just as much!!! Too bad we just rented it and after 5 days we must return it.

In other news... this weekend is a fun 4 day weekend. The kids have no school on Monday and no school on Tuesday. It's a good thing we've had mild weather so they can play outside.

Amazing Race begins tonight!!! Alisa and I are so excited since it's an "All Star" show with previous racers. We can't wait!!!!!

Well, I have laundry to fold... my never ending pile of laundry.... until next time, bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid tested, Mom approved? I'll have to check that Star Wars game out!

Noel said...

Oh yes... the Lego Stars Wars games are great! My boys all love them. We even got the wireless controls so we can lounge on the couch while we play. LOL!