Sunday, April 22, 2007

How to torture 10 kids....

First you take them all out in the cold, nearly raining, windy, weather. Then you make them all take off their jackets and bunch them together. Then you have 5 adults yelling at each one of them to "look at me", "smile", "stop touching him", "hold on to the baby".

Ahhh, good times!!! Of course we didn't get that perfect picture we wanted, but you know, it was 10 kids all under the age 7 including an infant, so we really didn't expect perfection. So here they are mom and dad... your 10 grandkids all in one place!!! (And yes mom, I will send you prints of these pictures.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lindi - oh my gosh what a great idea all 10 together wow!! PS it took me awhile to figure out to whom they all belonged since its been ages I KNOW MY FAULT.. Thanks for putting them in family groups it helped alot. I would have loved to been around when your mom opened these pictures.

Marie and Big D you are truely blessed.

Love and Hugs - Fanci