Monday, April 16, 2007

Just a little update...

Things are going well despite the circumstances that Matt and I are going through. I have developed a new love for working out and do a wonderful routine every morning. Matt is working hard at two jobs and sees the kids as often as he can. Things are going to be okay for the both of us.

As some of you know, I got a great job that allows me to still stay at home with the kids. I input data from the computer. It pays enough for me to get by, but not having to put the kids in daycare is worth it. Until school is out, I'm also babysitting Alisa's two boys Parker and Preston, so it's a little crazy right now, but once summer hits I think I'll be able to get more hours in.

The divorce papers will go in this week. All we have left to do is get them notarized and turned in to the courts. Here in Utah a divorce happens pretty fast. I've heard from a lot of people that it can be signed by the judge anywhere from 4 days to 3 weeks. So the end will happen pretty soon.

The kids are taking it okay. I've had numerous talks with Sydney about it and she is understanding it more. The boys don't really get it just yet and their focus is more on the cool video games they have. LOL

I'll tell you all this... if it wasn't for the love and support from so many of you, I really don't know how I would have gotten through this with a smile on my face. Two months ago my world seemed to be ending and with many prayers towards me and the kids I really am happy right now. My mind, body and spirit are stronger and healthier than ever before and I feel positive about my life ahead of me.

I love you all!

Lindi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that you're doing so well... you're doing better than i was a the 2 month mark. sure wish i could be there for you though. :D love ya and miss you all tons. big hugs to the kids for me!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe it has come to this so quickly. It seems quick anyway. Only the best will come to you in the future Lindi! Hugs!

Neen and Mike said...

Love you too Lindi...
Wow its happening fast but I guess it will allow you some closure.

Love you too!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

has it really been two months?

I wish the best for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I really still can't believe it's over. You are an amazingly strong person and you will do great in this next stage of your life. Hugs and prayers for you and the kids!