It was a much needed hair cut last week and I love it. She also added in some blond highlights in the front... I'll try to get a better picture this week. Sydney also got herself a cute haircut as well and the boys got their summer buzz!So Friday night Alisa and I met up with some friends and we went to this Fondue restaurant. The cheese fondue was really good... the chocolate dessert fondue was even better. But let me tell you something. If you've never been to a fondue restaurant.... you may want to sneak in a cheeseburger for your main course.
Now we all thought.... as we saw the menu with steak, shrimp, chicken that you get a platter of the meats and dip in warm fondue sauces just like the cheese entree'. NOPE! The meat is RAW BABY!!! The fondue is a broth with spices in it... sort of like a Lipton soup without the noodles. You put some raw meat on the skewer and then soak it in the liquid until it's done. Now... the question is... who the HECK boils steak? Needless to say, we didn't like it too much and from now on, we'll just have cheese and chocolate for dinner :)
It was a long weekend and I'm getting anxious for summer to hit. The weather was in the 80's and so nice. I think I can finally pack up all the coats, gloves, hats, boots, scarves and all the other winter crap that is taking over the closet.
3 comments:
CUTE!!!
I absolutely love it!!! You are looking so good!!!!!!
I absolutely love it!!! You are looking so good!!!!
Post a Comment