As the freezing cold and snow are finally done with, (although I hear from the locals that it still could happen), I'm excited to finally see trees with blossoms and my favorite flower, the tulip, bloom. Every day as I take and pick up Gavin at preschool I can't help but notice these beautiful pink trees. I've never seen anything so bright and colorful. The boys don't like them much because they are "girl" trees. Every day I keep wishing I had my camera with me so I could take a picture, and every day I seem to forget my camera. Yesterday I remembered it and with a few strange stares from the other moms waiting in their cars to pick up their little kids, I got out and started to photograph this beautiful tree.On another note... yesterday I registered Gavin for Kindergarten. I can't believe he's finally a big boy and will be in a big school. He is so excited to go, but wanted to make sure he will still have time to play his gamecube. I packed up all 4 boys and went down to the school. Yes, any mom gets looks of sympathy as she walks in a room with 4 small boys in tow. I have to admit, they all did pretty good while I sat there for 30 minutes filling out all the paperwork....maybe it was my threats that helped. LOL
2 comments:
That looks like a tulip magnolia, and it is GORGEOUS!
Pretty! We have those here too.
I registered Emma for K yesterday too! 30 mins?? Mine took an hour and a half! Wow...when did they get old enough for K???
Post a Comment