Tuesday, May 01, 2007

100% pure 7 year old ATTITUDE!

Sydney is usually pretty cranky in the morning before school... so I'm not sure why I thought today would be different. I found this dress on a clearance rack for $4 so I had to get it for her. And then there was her haircut this weekend. So with the new hair and new dress I was dying to do a mini photoshoot! Sydney had different thoughts on the matter.....

So this is Sydney with her face that is telling me she'd rather be pouring lemon juice on an open wound than have me take a picture of her.

Now she's really mad... I mean... REALLY mad at me....

This is what we call the bribe smile. Offer chocolate after school or make her feel guilty for the new dress she is wearing. I had to do both and I finally got a somewhat smile out of her... it's not much, but I'll take it! :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO!!!!!

Tell Syd I LOVE her new haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL She looks beautiful even when she's mad!

Noel said...

Her hair cut looks adorable and it seems lighter short. Cute pictures!!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

that new cut is very similar to boo's except she has bangs.

Anonymous said...

lmao! i'm dying laughing at the series of photos... i can totally hear her whining! poor thing, lol!!

Michele said...

Love the new hair cut