Okay, so those of you who know me well, know that I get excited over the little things in life. :)
I drove into work again today instead of taking the train due to 3 children who would not get out of bed this morning... I missed my train so I just hopped on the freeway. After work instead of taking the 15 home, I went down State... I just wanted to see how long it would take since their daycare is off of State. The coolest thing ever happened.... I made every single green light!!! LOL
Yep, it's a good 20 minutes, but I made it in about 15 minutes because every light was green. And for those of you who live here in Utah... downtown Salt Lake and Murray are not close. :)
So yes, I was excited and thought I was so dang cool!!!
2 comments:
What luck!
Lindy! I haven't visited the site for a while, just want you to know we love you and htink about you often.
Congrats on the new job! Isn't it so cool how the Lord just always knows where we are and what we need . . .oceans of love, see you at the wedding :)
Bon and Joel
Post a Comment