So my "temp" job was extended another month. After this month I say on for 5 more months since it's only a 6 month gig... but hopefully the other jobs I've applied for and interviewed for will work out :).
Kids are doing good. Gavin hits a point around 3pm every day at daycare where he'll start crying for me... and continue crying until I get there. This just isn't like Gavin, I expect Bailey and Sydney to cry for me, but not Gavin. He's the one kid that usually does fine. I'm having the teachers keep an eye on him to see if he's being bullied or something.... hopefully he'll be fine soon, it just breaks my heart to get there with him in tears.
Sydney is so sad school is ending... not because she'll miss school itself, but she'll miss her teacher. She LOVES her teacher, she's been the best one Sydney's ever had. Her teacher even won the Utah teacher of the year award! I guess that's part of life... leaving teachers you enjoy.
Then there's Bailey... he couldn't be cuter. He loves to sing the song "whatevea" (see below) and makes up his own words. When I play it for him, he laughs so hard. Today he told me I was the prettiest mom he has... good to know Bailey!
So kids are hanging in there.. work is good.... we're hitting some bumps, but we're all healthy and happy and will press forward! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment