Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday afternoon....

so as we're getting ready for church, Bailey runs into the bathroom and throws up... then about 20 min later he does it again... so we opted out of going to church today. After he was feeling better we got in the car and drove up to the mountains. Sydney has taken an interest in photography and wanted to mess around with my little camera and take pictures... I have no idea where she gets this urge from???

I'll post her pictures she took later. Here are a few I took.
I was more nervous she was going to drop the camera as she was posing for me and not paying attention to how she was holding it! Grrrr.
Gavin and his cool pose.

Looking off the patio.
Pretty huh!!!
Bailey taking in the scenery
Another pose from my wanna be photographer
Just BEAUTIFUL today!

2 comments:

Georgina said...

Oh My!! Lindi the scenery is simply breathtaking. How lucky you are to live there!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are just gorgeous!