Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another little update...

I always say "little" and end up typing up a storm... but here goes... my update for this week:

We'll start with the kids...

Sydney cried all day her last day of school. She loves her teacher and friends and was so sad to leave them. She even commented several times she want to do first grade again because she loved it so much! Her front teeth still have not come in and she still tells people her name is "Thidney". :)

Gavin has become quite the momma's boy lately. Instead of wanting to go out and play or sit in front of the tv to a video game, he'd much rather have me hold him. I know it must be hard for him to deal with not having me around all day and him in daycare and that could be why he's doing this... or he just loves me :). I can't say I don't mind.... he's a wonderful kid to snuggle with.

Bailey is as funny as ever. He is doing great in daycare now and only cries for a little bit in the morning, but once I'm outta sight, I'm outta mind as well. LOL The other day he told me again, I was his prettiest mommy.... gotta love that kid!

Now for me... oh goodness, where do I begin. Dating has been good times, but I could stop right now and be fine with it. :) I am having a great time making new friends with other singles out there. It's nice to have something in common and talk to someone who understands. I have my 2 best friends in the world but one lives all the way in New Zealand and the other in California... I miss them so much and love it when we get on 3 way chat!!! To all my friends, those who I hang with often and those who I chat with often... you all rock and I'm sooo blessed to know you all!

I'm so excited to have my first wedding photo shoot in Cali this summer. Yes, it's just my sister Diana... but it's still a wedding and I'm as nervous as ever. Then again, if the pictures are great, then I can finally add weddings onto my business card! :)

So there's my little update... told you it wouldn't be so little! I'm still happy and healthy, the kids are happy and healthy.... I can honestly say that my life is better than it's been in several years... who would have thought that loosing him would be such a great thing! LOL

2 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

LOVE YOU TOO CHICK A ROO!

Becky said...

I'm so happy everything is going so great for you guys :)