Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another little update....

So my temp job is coming to an end :( I'm so sad and so is this department. They are restructuring the ICS dept in the church and this position is going away, so my last day is the 29th of this month.

I had an interview yesterday with the church distribution center main office that went well and today was a very interesting interview. A few weeks ago I interviewed for the Real Estate Department. It was a great job and the guy really liked me, but they needed me to have more Real Estate experience for the type of job they needed. Well I guess he went to the other heads of the department and told them that I rock (in so many words) and he gave them all copies of my resume and referral letters and told them if a position opens up to call me first.

So I had one interview with a division in the Real Estate dept that just barely opened up and then right after that another interview for a job that may or may not be opening up... the woman is on maternity leave and they are not sure yet if she is coming back to work.

Then a photography job opened up... which of course I jumped on, but the actual job itself is more working with the video end of it and it's also a temp job... which I clearly need to stay away from! But the girl said my photos were impressive and she told me the end of July to apply for a freelance position that will be opening up... it wont be a full time gig, but something fun to do on the side.

So tomorrow I have my rock star photo shoot with Henry, I'm soooo excited. Matt has the kids all weekend so I'm just going to hang out, relax and maybe take a nap! :) Yeah, who am I kidding... I've got so much laundry and cleaning to do... grrrrrr!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Sounds like you have a whole bunch of options. The photograpy job sounds amazing. You would be perfect for it! I'll cross my fingers and toes and say a prayer for you!

Oh..your pictures on your photo blog are awesome!