It's the weekend! Woo Hoo! Actually my weekend will be quite uneventful. I have the kids so we may do something fun, but it'll be mostly laundry, cleaning out my car, cleaning the bathroom and getting organized for the week.... try not to be too envious!
So if I got paid for every interview I went on I probably wouldn't have to work! Actually I think I got the job at the Farmers Agency... yes, I'm going down that route again... but it's what I've always done and what I know and maybe down the line and I can be an exciting Insurance Agent... oh yeah... try not to get too excited! LOL
Kids are good, they love the last day of daycare for the week. It's also "share day" which means they get to agonize all morning over which toy to share that day... oh the hard choices to make as a kid!
1 comment:
lmao, that's hillarious! :D
Post a Comment