Saturday, June 09, 2007

hehe... I'm such a snot sometimes!

So I get this email from this guy offering to take me on a date so he can take pictures of me... oh yes, it gets even worse. Apparently he feels that as a photographer my pictures need to be better than just "web cam" pictures. He then goes on and on about how some people just are not good at taking pictures of themselves with a self timer. Oh gosh, did I laugh forever!!! So, in honor of him I have uploaded several new "web cam" pics on my myspace and I'll share them here as well. I know he probably meant well and just wanted a date (as he explained in another email to me), but still... just cuz I'm a photographer doesn't mean I don't like my hottie webcam pics! LOL ahhhh. the joys of dating.....

1 comment:

Jes said...

i was wondering about the series of webcam pics *lmao* nice try dude...