Saturday, June 02, 2007

I love it when I have a great time!!!!!

So Alisa and I went to a free En Vogue concert!!! They ROCK and are sooooo good live. We knew every song and had a blast!!!

(forgot to add this great picture! I wonder where he got that skirt? I love it! )

oh yeah... and the concert was at the Salt Lake City Gay Pride Festival this weekend... LOL I was so excited about the pictures I got.... :) Gotta love the variety of people and how free they are to be who they are! It was a great crowd and we had fun!


So there were lots of tattoos and purple hair and Mohawks... this lovely lady had all three!


This guy, could care less about anything... he was just chillin listening to great music and having fun!


Alisa could not pass up an opportunity to have her picture taken with these beautiful ladies.

I so can't wait to have a body that will look good in short shorts like those!!!


YES.... I deserve an award for getting the greatest mullet shot ever taken!!!! I had seen this woman walking around, but she wouldn't hold still. finally I had the perfect shot and took it!!! I almost want to make a post card of it!


It was all about love at this festival!


Isn't she... uhhh.... he..... uhhhh.... she lovely?


Yea, couldn't think of a good caption for this guy.... any ideas???

And it's not a concert unless there's a hottie girl on the shoulders of someone with her g-string undies showing with her lower back tattoo... classic!!!

This summed it all up! LOL

And then there were the t-shirts... honestly, these are the ONLY three I felt okay to post on my blog. LOL, some were rather uh.... bad.

3 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

OMG OMG OMG! I am laughing so hard a little wee came out hahaha!

Mike LOVES IT! Hee hee hee!
And mullet makes sense if you can't find you hat...!

And also I know of another blog where you can photo the other photos if you want ;)

Jes said...

lmao! that's so awesome, you got some great shots... oh come on, i wanna see more t-shirts! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you tell me all the fun happens in June???? Those are hilarious!!!