Monday, July 16, 2007

Glad to be home!

About 30 minutes before we were to leave to the airport last night, we get a call and email from Delta saying our flight is cancelled... we are to be on the 6am flight Monday morning. So yeah, that sucked. Especially since I had to tell my new job that I would be late... grrrr! We got to the airport with just minutes to spare, Sydney and I ran to the gate and were the last ones on the plane... pretty much as soon as we sat down it left. My wonderful new friend was sweet enough to pick us up... thanks Craig!!! So now I'm at work, kids are at daycare and life is back to normal! I can't wait to get home tonight and fuss with the 700 pictures I took this weekend!!! Good times :)

I want to just say one thing. With my parents being away, the 5 of us siblings had to pull this wedding together. With Heather taking over and being the official "wedding planner" she did such a good job... I totally see her doing this as a career! David did great with the media, being the D.J. and getting the audio/video all set up. Alisa filled in last minute to sing and I took pictures with the help of my wonderful friend Jes who did amazing!!! Jes, I would have never been able to tackle this wedding alone and I'm so glad you were there to help me!!! All of Diana's friends that stayed after it was over to help clean up were so great.

If anyone knows how to throw a party, it's the Harrington kids and we did just that!!! I'll post some pictures on my photography blog and the rest I'm going to put in a viewing folder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you ran off to. I've been thinking of you lately.

Jes said...

i'm glad that i could be there to help! i just wish my pics would have come out better. i have a few tease pics up on the other blog, and i'm having issues with my computer, it keeps giving me an error while trying to burn, so J's gonna help me with that tonight. i hope to have them out in the mail to you tomorrow!