So after a week of being home with 3 kids... I'm soooooo ready to go back to work! It's not the job I thought I was going to be offered... the insurance job I interviewed with three times is going to let me know Wed... but I'll be happy to say to him "too bad, you took too long"... I mean really, after 3 interviews he doesn't know yet?
Anyway, I interviewed for this job working for the church at Beehive Clothing, it's for the Senior Secretary for the director of the factory where they make g's and other temple clothes. It's a really big job with a lot of responsibility which I'm totally excited to do!
So the church called me yesterday and offered me the job!!!!! I start Monday morning :)
That's my big news for the day. Woo Hoo!!!
5 comments:
WOOHOO congrads!! sounds like a fun job too!! so happy for you
KyLeyne and the rest of the Fox's in NH!
Hey!! great news !! congrats on the new job!
congrats on the job!!
Congrats on the job! thats awesome news
YAY!!! Congrats on the job... and by the way Syd looks gorgeous in those pics... I think you might be in for tough teenage years! :)
Post a Comment