You know that job working for that agent... the one who interviewed me three times.... the job I was way over qualified for... the one where I said he'd be an idiot NOT to hire me?
He just called and offered me the job... but you know... I LOVE my current job now at the Beehive... I love my boss... I love the other secretaries I work with... I love the hours and full benefits. I'm staying! He took too long to call me!
3 comments:
Well you snooze you lose!
Had to know that would happen!! shame on him for not jumping on a great thing when he had it in front of him!! so glad you like your current job!!! you go girl!
KyLeyne
You go Lindi!!!! I wish I had some bites on my resume'... I'm commuting to Tustin everyday and not loving it! :) But I'm way over qualified for everything and no one wants to hire a pregnant chick... imagine that! :)
Post a Comment