Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My new home away from home.... oh and some geese!

It was so cute... here it is, 6:15am and we had to stop in the middle of the street to wait for these guys to cross. Of course they moved as slow as they possibly could, but the kids enjoyed seeing them.

So this is my desk... the "outside" of my little cubical area. Everyone is jealous, I'm the only desk on the main admin area that gets a view out the window... woo hoo.

This is the inside of my cubical. Notice I already have work to do and it's just my 3rd day? LOL. It's all nice and clean for now, I'm sure it'll be covered with paperwork and sticky notes soon like all the other secretary's desks.
Today was my first major meeting with all the "big guys". They were really sweet and explained a lot of the lingo to me... maybe because of my "what the???" look I had on my face. They even asked my opinion on a few things. It was fun, I'm really happy working there.

No comments: