It's been a few weeks since I've done my top 10... so here you go :)
1. Having a work cell phone and personal cell phone may make you seem cool, but it’s really rather annoying to have two.
2. Once you learn Excel and then get a huge project to do on it… you start to see why it’s such a cool program!
3. Bailey & Gavin can dance… those boys have mad skillz.
4. Sydney wants to grow up and I’m excited for her. I’m finding myself becoming very best friends with my 7 year old.
5. I can honestly say that I am truly happy. My life is fantastic.
6. Spending hours chatting about old 80’s bands is way fun and reminds me how much I love 80’s music.
7. The Fray are great live.
8. When you call 911 and all the firemen show up, make sure you look good because they will most likely be hot.
9. Waking up every morning and being excited about going to work is a great feeling.
10. Moving and packing up sucks... even when it's something you want to go. grrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment