What rocks! – When my boss gives me major projects and tells me it’s because he knows I can do it and will do great at it!
What sucks! – When I do so well that 4 other managers give me major projects as well. LOL
What rocks! – The amazing lightning going on outside right now.
What sucks! – I don’t have my tripod with me to get great pictures…. Grrrr
What rocks! - I’m still doing the challenge and still haven’t had even a “finger lick” of sugar.
What sucks! – Not having chocolate for a month :(
What rocks! – Utah, I love it here… love the mountains, love the people.
What sucks! – Utah drivers have no idea how to use a turn signal.
What rocks! – Def Leppard, Foreigner and Styx one week from tomorrow baby!!!
What sucks! – hmm, well, nothing sucks about that… I’m so excited! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment