Sydney starts 2nd grade on Monday and couldn't be more excited. We went to the school the other day, she saw her classroom and was happy to see that some of her friends from her 1st grade class will be in her new 2nd grade class.
Gavin starts Kindergarten on the 29th. He's kind of oblivious to what that really means, but I think once he's there he'll be excited. He's still my sweet, quiet little boy who never goes a day without telling me he loves me :).
Bailey... wow... LOL... in the most loving way I can put this... that boy is driving me crazy! He's so active and so dominant. He has attitude and never lets you forgot it. But every night, sometime in the night, he crawls into bed with me... and we snuggle... and I LOVE those moments. Bailey is a little sad that he isn't starting school with Sydney and Gavin, but he understands that next year he'll get his turn.
Me... wow. What a crazy summer it's been. I'm finally feeling settled in my new job. I love it. I work with some of the most amazing people and I'm developing great friendships here. I'm also excited about my new apartment. I love the location and I'm sure once I get things unpacked and pictures hung it will feel like home. I've started a pretty intense workout program with a trainer... I often feel he's trying to kill me. I've also accepted a challenge along with my entire family, no sugar/sweets/desserts/even a lick of a popsicle for an entire month. Sure it's easy to avoid the big desserts, but to walk by the m&m dish and not take even one... it takes some pretty strong willpower... but I'm happy to report that so far we are all on track!
So, in a nutshell, we are happy and moving forward. Our new ward is great. The Bishop and the RS Pres have already come by to meet me and they are already working on getting me settled in... that's a great ward!
Love u all!
No comments:
Post a Comment