Thursday, September 27, 2007

Story time!

Okay, I have weird issues, but watching people fall down or run into walls is funny to me… yes, even when I do it I can’t stop laughing… it helps dull the pain.

So my car has a very sensitive horn on it. If I barely touch it, it honks. So almost every time I’m parked somewhere and I’m getting my camera, purse, whatever, I will often bump it and get looks from those around me.

I’m at work at 7am and gathering up my things. I needed my camera today for a project I’m working on. So as I’m gathering my things my horn goes off…. Why is this funny? Well this little old lady, one of the workers, happened to be standing right smack in front of my car when the horn blared so loud. Yes, she jumped and jumped far. I think she may have wet her pants too. But the look on her face was priceless. I felt bad for my accidental horn honking and kinda waved at her so it looked like I was doing it on purpose, like I wanted to say hi…. But yeah, I stayed in my car until she was far ahead of me so she didn’t kick my A in the parking lot. LOL

I know, I need to be medicated….

6 comments:

daveandmarie said...

that had to be dang funny, maybe you got that from me, in Va we used to set in the stand at the rodeo and watch people looking up in the stand for a place to set and fall in the small ditch by the fence, the whole audence would laugh so hard, some even fell all the way down, yes indeed it is funny to see people fall.

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Lindi said...

mom, I totally remember that hole right by the stands and how everyone would sit and watch people fall into it. LOL ahhh good times!

Anonymous said...

I would have cracked up! LOL

Anonymous said...

yes i do the same, people falling is so funny to me

Anonymous said...

my tummy hurts on that one Linds. LOL