Well, being that today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day... I should be writing this in Pirate talk.... but Captain Jack hasn't been over lately to school me on the lingo, so I'm a bit rusty....
So I get into work and my boss calls me in his office and tells me to shut the door. Then he says "Lindi, I need to talk to you about some changes we are making". Oh boy... my heart sinks and I'm waiting for something bad to be said.
Then he went off... no, not in a bad way. Told me how great I'm doing, how he's proud of the way I'm just jumping on things, how organized I am, how my personality is just what this department needed.... wow... I didn't know what to say. I really love this job and I'm glad I'm making them happy as well.
Then he tells me he wants to send me to more classes like Excel Advanced and Power Point... which is awesome... I love learning :)
So yeah, I'm happy and I'm glad my job is happy with me. hehe
5 comments:
YAY so cool, what a blessing Lindi! I am so excited for you
That's great! Way to go!
good job...now don't screw it up. heheeh..just kidding. So did matt find a job?
I have always knowen you were smart, if they love you so much why don´t they give you a raise!
Awesome Lindi!
Post a Comment