Back in April my brother and his family & my sister and her family came to Utah for a visit. With his 3 kids, my 3, Alisa's 2 and Heather's 2, we needed to get the kids out of the house. We went to this bounce house place and the kids had so much fun... until Sydney thought she would be cool and jump really, really, high, then she bent backwards!!! It was an amazing sight to see, no one thought the body could fold backwards like that. She was hurt for a minute but quickly recovered and went back to bouncing... I think her pride was hurt more than anything. At least with her stomach stretch she got some washboard abs out of it! LOL
2 comments:
Do not like this at all, she could of hurt herself real bad, she could of broke her neck, I do not like to look at this and I will not.
Ouch, that is so scary. I would have been down for the count, I'm come down those things pretty wonky myself, so I know that must have smarted. Glad she was up jumping in no time!
Post a Comment