Thursday, October 04, 2007

So I guess I look hotter when I look ugly!

Yeah, I don't get it either. LOL

So I take my shower at night and blow dry my hair, that way I'm not going to bed with wet hair that will dry all weird causing me to have issues in the morning with it. Last night, after I got out of the shower, I got a phone call. The call lasted a while and I was too tired to do anything but lay down... so I went to bed with wet hair. I wake up at 5:15am and the hair is all over the place. I did my best to fix it up, but it was one of those mornings with Gavin and Bailey fighting and Sydney throwing a fit because it's picture day and she had to look beautiful.

I spent most of my morning on Sydney using the wave iron on her hair making her look extra special, (even though I never buy school pictures.... what photographer in her right mind would?)

So with just 10 minutes left until I had to run out the door I slap on some make up, very little and just sorta brushed my hair... to be honest... I look like hell today.

But... as crazy as it is... I've gotten 4 "you look really nice today" compliments!!! WTH is wrong with the people here? Either they KNOW I look like crap and are just trying to make me feel good... or ugly is the new hot! So why am I fussing with making myself look dang good each day when I can just roll out of bed in all my ugliness and be just fine? hehe weird.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the messy look Lindi, makes it look like you just got laid..good job!!

Anonymous said...

:spew: I'm laughing at your post and "the lundblades" comment. BAHAHA