Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wheeler Farm mini photo shoot

Yeah, Bailey was not a happy camper today :(
So a photographer is hardly in any pictures... so my girlfriend Cherie, also a photographer, got together today at Wheeler Farm with our kids to take pictures of each other. (The pics I took of her are on my photography blog... check em out!!!) The farm is so beautiful and I love how rich these colors look. I took this one of one of the barns.

So for some reason this is my favorite picture of me and the kids...

nothing like showing our true personalities ;)

Cherie took this one of me and I photoshopped it. :)

Okay, this picture of Sydney and I has a story... right when we were getting our picture taken these two sheep who were inside the fence in front of us.... were... uh..... gettin' some loving on. LOL Sydney had NO clue what was going on and thought the one was trying to give the other one a piggy back ride... hehe... I love how innocent kids are :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous Lindi!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Sydney, thats funny

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindi, I realized that I always go on here but never leave comments. So yeah,, I love ALL of your pix and you look great. I can't believe how big your kids are. It's crazy how fast time goes by.
PS... I love how Bailey is totally into the 'Loser' sign. Makes for good practice to make fun of the real Losers. haha

Georgina said...

What great photos Lindi - and I love the last one!!