Saturday, December 08, 2007

today.....

ahhh, my kids love each other....
look at Bailey and Sydney in a loving brother-sister hug.....
But then Bailey had other ideas!!! "Wuuuahahahaha... I shall throw my sister to the ground and smash snow in her face!!!!"
Whaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Sydney got worked!

4 comments:

daveandmarie said...

she needs a Grandma hug. big bully Bay

Oscar T. Grouch said...

LOL, this is so my two kids, one getting the other, and the other crying, then doing the same payback. LOL Hope you have a wonderful holiday with the kids. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lindi!
Great photos -enjoy that snow!
a friend,
Janice Nielson

Dave and Jen said...

Hey Lindi, I just ran across your blog while looking at some other family members. Do you remember me? I am Jennifer (Farnsworth) Jessop from the Diamond Bar ward. I am now married to Dave Jessop (From Chino)and we are now living in Las Vegas. Check out our blog. You look great and your kids are so cute. http://daveandjennifer.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas!!!!