Saturday, January 19, 2008

On Demand!

So having "on demand" is a great thing that cable offers.... we can watch what we want on our own time. On the other hand, it means on Saturday morning I have Sydney wake me up at 7am handing me several Origami's! LOL Yeah, she found DIY network on demand and is watching this dude make origami's. So she gets out paper, sits down and folds and folds and folds along with the TV..... grrrr

And now may we have a moment of silence......

Today I'm turning my camera in to get cleaned inside and out. I've had my XT for nearly two years. I've used it pretty much every day for personal pictures and professional pictures. It's been wonderful to me but lately my pictures have been a little grainy, so it's going in to get cleaned today. I'll be without it for nearly..... *sniff, sniff*....... three weeks!!!!! At least I still have my little Kodak Easy Share to hold while I'm without my XT. :(

No comments: