Tuesday, February 26, 2008

could today BE any busier????

Today Sydney had a little assembly at her school. I took a few hours off work and left early to go see it. I'm so glad I did, it was a great show! After that Sydney and I had a few hours before we had to go to the daycare to do our other project... Career Day! Yep, I got to show off in front of a bunch of kids my fancy camera and skillz! hehe. Sydney helped me and I even let her take some pictures with it.
Here are the boys at daycare goofing around. They just can't stand it when the attention is on Sydney and not them. LOL

Sydney just being cute! I haven't done black and whites in a while so I was messing around a bit tonight.

This by far was my favorite moment of the assembly. They kids all did the pledge... look at this cute little boy putting right right hand over his heart! LOL I love kids!

3 comments:

daveandmarie said...

looks more like he is putting his hand in his armpit, but he is close and that makes me proud to see the love for our contry

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hi Lindi!

Don't know if you remember me from the AD ward... found your blog off of Stacy's. Just wanted to say 'Hi' and tell you I'm LOVING your photos! Let me know the next time you're coming to these parts... I'd LOVE to have pix's taken. Take care! You look great and the kids are so beautiful!

Ma'ele

Anonymous said...

he is doing the arm pit fart thing