Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Road trip to California!

Yes, all smiles! No we did not rent a van that is from England with Leesy driving on the opposite side... the picture somehow flipped. LOL
Finally put on a movie for the kids. BEST invention ever is the portable DVD player!!!!
Nash is soooooo cute!!! Yes even with chocolate pudding all over him.
The kids had fun playing in the water and slip and slide
Family picture time :)

"okay kids, everyone look at me and smile... Kona, sit with the group, Nash, sit down, someone get Nash! Parker smile, sit down kids, hold the baby! Put your arm down Drew, Kona sit down, get Nash! (yes... this is how it went)
about 4 families are missing... but here is the "Harrington" bunch

Sisters, Candace, Heather, Di, Lindi, Alisa

Cousins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of just the boys, and then just the girls...very cute.
v

Kayla said...

Looks like Cali was a fabulous time!

So I will be flying to Utah late tomrorow night .... so looking forward to meeting up with you!

I will call you Friday sometime!

Carla Lara said...

Cute family pictures!
Tell your Mom and Dad I said Hello!