Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school!!! Wooohooo!!!!!

Matt had the kids Sunday night so he was the one to send them off to their first day of school. He took these pictures with his cell phone camera :)
Gavin is now in 1st grade... all day!!! I asked him how he liked it and he said he loves having lunch at school. Go figure right? He likes his teacher a lot and was excited that a lot of his kindergarten friends are in his 1st grade class.
Sydney is now a 3rd grader and like she said last night "it's not all coloring anymore!" Yep, 3rd grade it actually gets harder. She really likes her teacher and her best friend Rachel is in her class once again. They've been in the same class 3 years in a row now.
Bailey doesn't start kindergarten until September 4th. He's super excited but told me last night "I want my own picture on my first day of school for your blog"..... gosh I love my kids!!!

No comments: