
Sydney is going into 3rd grade this month! Can you believe it? In a few months she'll be 9 years old and I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is a super help to me always. We get up at such an early hour, 5:30am. She helps get the boys cereal or makes them waffles for breakfast while I get ready. She also helps me clean... yes this takes some major convincing, but once she's on board she does a great job. She is finding she has a little more independence lately and loves it. This summer we went to the pool a lot and she has taught herself to swim on her own... and does a pretty good job at it too!
Gavin will be starting 1st grade this month! Finally I'll have two in school full time. He also had a great summer learning new things. He got his first bike and rides it perfect without training wheels. He's also learned to swim on his own as well. He'll be 7 this October 2nd... I can't believe it. He's losing teeth constantly and just minutes after this picture was taken today, another front tooth came out... making that gap in his smile a little bit bigger! Gavin still loves to play video games and watches the Star Wars movies over and over again... yes I'm raising my boy to love Star Wars!
Little Bailey... not so little anymore. He'll be 6 this September and he start Kindergarten!!! He is beyond excited to finally be in school with his brother and sister. He is still my baby and will often be the one to come cuddle with me when we're sitting in church, a movie, anywhere. He loves to play with my hair and tells me how much he loves me every day. Bailey loved swimming all summer and he also got a new bike that he enjoyed learning to ride. He's quite the dancer and always has me turn up the music so he can dance around the house. He's a great helper as well.

Little Bailey... not so little anymore. He'll be 6 this September and he start Kindergarten!!! He is beyond excited to finally be in school with his brother and sister. He is still my baby and will often be the one to come cuddle with me when we're sitting in church, a movie, anywhere. He loves to play with my hair and tells me how much he loves me every day. Bailey loved swimming all summer and he also got a new bike that he enjoyed learning to ride. He's quite the dancer and always has me turn up the music so he can dance around the house. He's a great helper as well.
Yep.... they're all growing up! I'm so blessed to have awesome kids who make me smile every day with the little things they say and do. Sure they have their moments... but they are quick to tell me sorry and they make it up to me with their hugs and kisses. (Soon to come... first day of school pictures!!!! *sniff, sniff*)
2 comments:
What great kids you have! thanks for the update. I'm glad you still have a cuddler.
They are growing up.... I can't even believe it. I met you guys when Sydney was just a couple of months old... I can't believe she's going to be 9 this year. CRAZY...
Post a Comment