So with the cooler weather and rain outside and no school or work today... we had to get the kids out of the house. Alisa and I took my 3, her 2 and went to the Children's Museum. My friend Chris and his 2 kids and my friend Ryan and his 1 kid met us there. It was fun watching all 8 kids run wild. (some pics are cell phone pics... I apologize for the bad pictures ;)... )

Alisa and I... we're not tired or annoyed yet. :)

Bailey at the top of the little rock wall.

Sydney and Parker going for a ride in the car that doesn't go anywhere.

Bailey building something...

Gavin and
Preson on a fake horse that just stands there.

Parker showing his mean face with Bailey.

ALL 8 kids waiting for ice cream at the food court.

Yes, Alisa and I took time out to play as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment