Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Saturday!

Sydney once again wanted to attend the 1 day cheerleading camp at the local high school. The cheerleaders teach all the little girls a dance that they perform at a football game in a week. Basically $20 for a t-shirt and a happy 8 yr old daughter :)
Mom.... we really have to sit here and watch cheerleaders??????
Gavin would rather tie his shoe.... MUCH more exciting than cheerleaders.
Sydney took a minute from her dancing to give her brother a snuggle :)
Bailey... watching the cheerleaders....Gavin STILL tying his shoes...
This is mom forcing her boys to stand there and let her take a picture of them. They look soooo happy don't they! I think they'd rather watch the cheerleaders and tie shoes!
Fine.... I got a smile out of one kid!
Bailey watching cheerleaders.... still.....

SO..... after Sydney was done with her thing we got in the car and drove to Pleasant Grove so I could play tennis with my friend Shawna. There's a little park with courts right next to it so the kids could play on the playground while we played tennis. Ummmm I use the phrase "play tennis" very lightly.... we pretty much chase the ball around. NO pictures of me playing but with my awesome high quality cell phone I was able to capture this cool picture of Bailey trying tennis. He's actually pretty good!!!!!
So after the afternoon of tennis playing it was time to get ready for our little girls night out. Kristy, Shawna, Alisa and I all went out to dinner. Kristy and Shawna recently both got engaged and busy planning weddings it had been a while since the four of us got together. It was super fun just us girls going out.
Kristy, Shawna and me
Showing off their rings!!! :) sooo pretty!
Kristy with me
Shawna with me
So it was a fun filled packed Saturday with almost toooo much going on. Now I need a long nap!

No comments: