So grandma Jo turned 80 today! Big family party at my parent's house. Heather and the kids came up for a few day visit. Heather's little guy Nash! He's soooo cute!!! Karen, G-Jo (JoAnne), Marlene and Dean... the sibs! Cutie Nash The cousins :) Sydney and Paige
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
dang, I am sad plans changed and I missed out on this, would have been nice..sigh! well u look so beautiful Lindi!!
hey!! i haven't stopped by in a while... you look super fab!! i for real want to buy that cd!! only a year later!!email me so i can put you on my blog!
2 comments:
dang, I am sad plans changed and I missed out on this, would have been nice..sigh! well u look so beautiful Lindi!!
hey!! i haven't stopped by in a while... you look super fab!! i for real want to buy that cd!! only a year later!!email me so i can put you on my blog!
Post a Comment