So my choices were... spend Saturday cleaning up the apartment and dealing with bored cranky kids OR.... getting them out of the apartment for a day and do something fun. We started out with a mini photo shoot. I have this new location that I just LOVE and wanted to get some pictures of the kids there. Unfortunately the light was super bright and it wasn't a good shoot. After a few pictures there we drove to 7-11 to get hot dogs & Slurpees (it was noon and kids were hungry) then we hit up Wheeler Farm...This picture of Bailey is pretty much the only one that turned out good at the RR tracks.

We took several shots at Wheeler Farm... light was much better there.





Gavin sportin his bad "A" look
The canyons are beautiful this time of year.... I just love Fall!!!
The car show was going on right by our place... so we stopped in. I took sooooo many pictures, every car was just awesome. Sydney wants this pink convertible bad!!! 


This orange woody was my favorite... I want it!!! Not only is it orange, but it's a woody! One of my favorite "old" cars. I just loved it. The inside was also pretty sweet looking. :)





Gavin sportin his bad "A" look
The canyons are beautiful this time of year.... I just love Fall!!!
The car show was going on right by our place... so we stopped in. I took sooooo many pictures, every car was just awesome. Sydney wants this pink convertible bad!!! 


This orange woody was my favorite... I want it!!! Not only is it orange, but it's a woody! One of my favorite "old" cars. I just loved it. The inside was also pretty sweet looking. :)So Saturday was busy... Matt has the kids over night and I went out with the girls. I'd post pictures of that but Shawna hasn't sent them to me yet... grrr!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment