Just some horrible looking cell phone pictures :) Bailey was so brave... sitting on the table with his sleeve up waiting for the stick of the flu shot! He kept bragging how he wont cry and it wont hurt him... then she walks in with the needle and he FREAKED! haha. Poor kid... after getting him calmed down a bit he let her give him the shot. I have no idea where Gavin is... I think he was hiding :)Monday, November 17, 2008
Flu shots
Just some horrible looking cell phone pictures :) Bailey was so brave... sitting on the table with his sleeve up waiting for the stick of the flu shot! He kept bragging how he wont cry and it wont hurt him... then she walks in with the needle and he FREAKED! haha. Poor kid... after getting him calmed down a bit he let her give him the shot. I have no idea where Gavin is... I think he was hiding :)

No comments:
Post a Comment