My baby girl is Class President this month! They actually had a vote between her and another kid in the class. Each had to stand up in front of everyone and campaign as to why they would make the best class president. All the students voted and Sydney won by 4 votes! So there she is... the class president for a month!
Picking up a few items at the grocery store we pass the seasonal BYU ice cream. Sydney freaked out because she LOVES BYU. Her birthday party this weekend is a BYU party so we're for sure getting this ice cream for it. The kids had some tonight and loved it... I'm assuming it was the caramel filled chocolate footballs and fudge swirl in it! Mmmmmm!
My "Jacks". I LOVE the movie Nightmare Before Christmas and have had these little bendy Jacks for years now. During Halloween we placed them on my wall candle thingies. After Halloween was over I just left them there... and will probably keep them there. They make me smile when I look at them and trigger awesome memories of Disneyland during the fall (my favorite time) and my kids singing every song from the movie.
My boys coloring. It's the one time they're not tearing up the place or wrestling around. They love to just sit and color. They also help each other out with homework when they have it. :)

My pictures. NOT because I took pretty much all of them... but because I love looking at my wall and seeing my kids and my friends. It's my wall of the people I love and those in my life who are special to me. Don't worry if you don't see your face up there... I'm not done decorating yet!!!! ;)

So there you have it... today started out with me having a not so good morning. But once I got home after a busy day and once I picked up the kids... things were really good. We danced around and made dinner together and I got out my camera :)....
2 comments:
you better freaken put a picture of us up there!
I think my families pictures is in her room above her bed.
Post a Comment